SeeMobiles.Forumactif.Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SeeMobiles = Mobiles phone, News, Software, Themes, Free call and Games, Free sms ...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best way to get new tmobile service for N900 : the answer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Best way to get new tmobile service for N900  : the answer Empty
PostSubject: Best way to get new tmobile service for N900 : the answer   Best way to get new tmobile service for N900  : the answer I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:25 am

www.seemobiles.tk
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm not familiar with tmobile, so asking thes before I decide to bite the bullet just for the n900

- is the 10 dollar internet plan crippled in any way? Voip or IM blocked via a proxy?
- do i have to hack the settings (change port or address from default) to get it to work with a smaryphone
- recently they tried to force unlock phones to the more expensive plan. Was that just a glitch or did they really try to force people up?
- do i just sign up online and get one of the free phones? ie they wont detect that i'm using a different IMEI and block me or is it best just to sign up for service only.
- any known discounts for jumping from another carrier?

answer

I use 5.99 T-Zones, it is not crippled in any way, I just had it on my N97, before I sold it.

You don't have to hack the settings, you may have to change your default connection to WAP.

To my knowledge it was a glitch, nothing happened to my phone.

I'd suggest signing up at a store and getting a cheapy phone, so you can keep that as a back up, then call T-Mobile and pester them about the 5.99 T-Zones till you get it.

I don't know of any discounts from jumping from another carrier, but I've been with T-Mobile for over 6 years now and I'm more than satisfied.

Motorola SLVR
Nokia N95-1
Samsung Omnia 16GB
Nokia E66-2 NAM
Samsung Innov8 16GB (my favorite phone)
Nokia N97

All sold Except the Samsung Innov8

49.99 Unlimited Minutes + 9.99 Unlimited Texting + 5.99 T-Zones = 65.97 before taxes
Back to top Go down
https://seemobiles.forumactif.com

Best way to get new tmobile service for N900 : the answer
Page 1 of 1