SeeMobiles.Forumactif.Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SeeMobiles = Mobiles phone, News, Software, Themes, Free call and Games, Free sms ...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nokia N900 on AT&T?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Nokia N900 on AT&T? Empty
PostSubject: Nokia N900 on AT&T?   Nokia N900 on AT&T? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:27 am

OK, so I'm in the middle on knowledge base and technology with respect to the whole data buzz words. I'd love to be able to use my N900 (on pre-order expected to ship end of Sept.) on T-Mobile BUT the T-Mobile network in Tampa, Florida around my house is horrible coverage-wise. Around town I'm sure it's a lot better but considering I use my phone 85% of the time at my house, well that's a no brainer. AT&T has solid coverage and I am considering using the N900 on AT&T well knowing I will only get EDGE data. I've spoken with some who are using it on AT&T and getting 2G coverage but I want to make sure I will be able to get some data coverage and the Maemo OS on the Nokia N900 is configurable for AT&T (someone mentioned the N900 does not support WAP protocols).

Plus, what data package can I GET AWAY with on AT&T (I've been paying $10/month for my iPhone and have not been audited - yet). and it works fine.

So, why not start an OFFICIAL thread about using the N900 on AT&T. We already know the maiden launch will not support AT&T 3G frequency.
Back to top Go down
https://seemobiles.forumactif.com

Nokia N900 on AT&T?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SeeMobiles.Forumactif.Com :: Manufacturer Discussion :: Nokia :: Maemo-
Jump to: