SeeMobiles.Forumactif.Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SeeMobiles = Mobiles phone, News, Software, Themes, Free call and Games, Free sms ...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

music problem on EVERY phone? take a look, regarding music compatibility

Go down 
AuthorMessage
riha007

music problem on EVERY phone? take a look, regarding music compatibility Empty
PostSubject: music problem on EVERY phone? take a look, regarding music compatibility   music problem on EVERY phone? take a look, regarding music compatibility I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:17 pm

Hello,

Many phones now support many types of audio. I use the wma format. Many of these audio formats are always being updated for example, microsoft keeps updating the wma and currently it's at series 9 with the pro version at 10. (i'm talking about the music version not the software.)

My phone is currently the w595 and sony ericsson says it supports several wma types including 9 series. my question is, as the versions increase, will the phone stop playing these new versions? I.E. Will i need to update my phone software and risk losing a lot of things like java apps or alternatively, will I have to buy a new model phone?

thanks,
Back to top Go down

music problem on EVERY phone? take a look, regarding music compatibility
Page 1 of 1