SeeMobiles.Forumactif.Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SeeMobiles = Mobiles phone, News, Software, Themes, Free call and Games, Free sms ...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No way to disable the locked Medianet destination on an E71x?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj43k

No way to disable the locked Medianet destination on an E71x? Empty
PostSubject: No way to disable the locked Medianet destination on an E71x?   No way to disable the locked Medianet destination on an E71x? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:43 am

I have Medianet set to the highest priority (3) with my two home wifi settings set to 1 and 2. I have my web browsersNo way to disable the locked Medianet destination on an E71x? Mag-glass_10x10 and apps asking which connection to use, and I always pick my wifi connection. I also notice the little wifi indicator on the home screen when I am connected. I look on my online AT&T account and still see some wap.cingular data access. A KB here a KB there. I called them about it, but the rep said they really can't tell what it is from until they are billed.

Isn't there a way to get at that locked Medianet configuration and make it so it CANT be used? Using the X-Plore phone browsing utility or something? I obviously don't have a dataplan, and I do have picture messaging so I can't have data blocked.
Back to top Go down

No way to disable the locked Medianet destination on an E71x?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SeeMobiles.Forumactif.Com :: Manufacturer Discussion :: Nokia-
Jump to: