SeeMobiles.Forumactif.Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SeeMobiles = Mobiles phone, News, Software, Themes, Free call and Games, Free sms ...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In-depth: How do we fight the fakes/clones?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
for13nokia

In-depth: How do we fight the fakes/clones? Empty
PostSubject: In-depth: How do we fight the fakes/clones?   In-depth: How do we fight the fakes/clones? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:25 am

I've been wondering..Is it not possible to have a sticky where we list the fake/clone phones we come across on ebay (or somewhere else)? In this way, we can have a place where all the fake/clone information is stored and we can report them much faster to the authorities. I report every one of them when I see them on ebay but I believe it'd be more effective if we were to take collective action.

8600 is already cloned, not to mention the Arte clones already started to pop.

Just recently, I've come across some info on the fake Siroccos (most of which is gold). Apparently, these guys don't even use original 8800s (and convert them) anymore. They can use Nokia 6111s and flash them to look like a Sirocco. Consequently, *#0000# brings back RM-165 and everything else checks out. That's why you can find a gold Sirocco for so much less nowadays.

There's got to be something we can do!
Back to top Go down

In-depth: How do we fight the fakes/clones?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SeeMobiles.Forumactif.Com :: Manufacturer Discussion :: Nokia-
Jump to: