SeeMobiles.Forumactif.Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SeeMobiles = Mobiles phone, News, Software, Themes, Free call and Games, Free sms ...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official P1 User Experience Thread!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
riha007

Official P1 User Experience Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Official P1 User Experience Thread!   Official P1 User Experience Thread! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:48 pm

ok now i FINALLY got my sonyericsson P1i!!

thank you guys for helping me decide!

i have a bunch of questions here: Razz

1) How long do i need charge the phone for the first time?

2) the unit that i got did not come with a coupon which will give you access to a website where you can download the softwares for free. But the weird thing is when i looked at the box there is a sticker that says it comes with a $150 worth of online software. The sonyericsson staff said that there is really no coupon that comes with it but the box says there should be.

3) how do i sync the phone with my Mac? the cd i think only works with windows(i havent tried it though)

4) i tried the camera, and i dont know how to set it at 3mp? i can only select VGA, 1mp and 2mp because the 3mp is greyed-out

5) there is also the green tint on the right side of the camera (or images taken by the camera) why is that so? is my p1's camera defective?

5) whats the latest firmware?

thank you very very much guys!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!!
Back to top Go down

Official P1 User Experience Thread!
Page 1 of 1