SeeMobiles.Forumactif.Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SeeMobiles = Mobiles phone, News, Software, Themes, Free call and Games, Free sms ...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nokia 6260Slide : Discussion / Impressions / Live Pictures / Issues thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
naruto

Nokia 6260Slide : Discussion / Impressions / Live Pictures / Issues thread Empty
PostSubject: Nokia 6260Slide : Discussion / Impressions / Live Pictures / Issues thread   Nokia 6260Slide : Discussion / Impressions / Live Pictures / Issues thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:04 pm

Finally its been released through Nokia's official dealershop YAY! and I Got the black version just a few hours ago

Here are my Quick Impressions:

Positive:

+ It looks hell a lot smaller and slimmer than the Official press pictures,

+ The bulit quality happen to be quite top notch,

+ Extremely fast internet browsing via WiFi connection

+ Slider moves quite smooth, yet no scratches made on the keypad area (unlike 5610 and C905)

+ The screen is very bright and the colours are well saturated, ...the let down would be its 2.4'' screen size (me coming from 5800), but the picture quality is totally vivid and alive.

+ Keypad and the navi-key are well placed and easy to use.

+ Camera picture quality happen to be impressive for a 5Mpx module, it produces great pictures outdoors, while indoor shot happen to be hit or miss in some cases, but the LED light helps to brighten up the situation to take better pictures, lets say the camera performance is somewhere between N82 and N85.

+ The interface happen to perform quite fast and performs commands in no time, for example the camera fires up the moment you slide the lid down.

Negative:

_ Sound quality happen to be not as loud as i would expected from a nokia phone (on par with SE T650 / K770 perhaps).

_ Softkeys are relatively small and sometimes hard to press if not pressed correctly.

_ The original package came with a bundled 1GB memory card, which by paying $400 you would expect to have a 4GB card at least.

--------------------------
[I will update my thoughts in the coming days, ...stay tune for opinions about the Battery Performance and other features of 6260Slide]
Back to top Go down

Nokia 6260Slide : Discussion / Impressions / Live Pictures / Issues thread
Page 1 of 1