SeeMobiles.Forumactif.Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SeeMobiles = Mobiles phone, News, Software, Themes, Free call and Games, Free sms ...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

posit.me app on C905

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj43k

posit.me app on C905 Empty
PostSubject: posit.me app on C905   posit.me app on C905 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:59 am

Positme ... cool app that will send SMS link of 'your position' as a google map thumbnail image.

Trouble is ... it's not working for me (C905). Even with my builtin GPS locked on, the app displays 'No Satellites'. Wondering if anyone else could confirm this problem.

If you've debranded try the Sony Web Portal off the main menu, then Entertainment, Applications. You can also d/l directly via your phones browser at: postit.me/sw

I'm exchanging email with their tech support on the issue. Their initial thought was that a-gps was not supported by AT&T and to disable it. I did that but it did not matter. I also confirmed that a-gps (assisted gps) is supported by AT&T and have re-enabled it. Makes a huge difference in GPS time to fix.

Bob H
Back to top Go down

posit.me app on C905
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SeeMobiles.Forumactif.Com :: Manufacturer Discussion :: SonyEricsson :: SE Wallpaper/Themes/Software/Games-
Jump to: