SeeMobiles.Forumactif.Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SeeMobiles = Mobiles phone, News, Software, Themes, Free call and Games, Free sms ...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

C905 or XPERIA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
naruto

C905 or XPERIA Empty
PostSubject: C905 or XPERIA   C905 or XPERIA I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:47 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Everybody,

Hope you all are doing fine, well I was here yesterday as well because I needed some info about couple of cell phones. I was very much interested in XPERIA X1 but today I saw a colleague of mine with the C905, well I really liked the phone a lot and the most amazing thing about it, is its picture quality.. I believe it has a 8MP camera, right?

I read alot of reviews about this phone, everyone had good comments about the phone, I believe it comes in tree colors, right? Copper Gold, Ice silver & Night Black. Which one you guys suggest me to get if im planning to buy one?

Oh! one very important question, is the international version of c905 compatible with American 3G?

Thank U all for reading this post.
Have a wonderful Day.
plz
Back to top Go down

C905 or XPERIA
Page 1 of 1