SeeMobiles.Forumactif.Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SeeMobiles = Mobiles phone, News, Software, Themes, Free call and Games, Free sms ...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black screen but phone still works? HELP!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
riha007

Black screen but phone still works? HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Black screen but phone still works? HELP!   Black screen but phone still works? HELP! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:03 pm

Hi.

A friend of mine had some trouble with his phone so we put his simcard in my phone to check if that was what was causing the problem. Well apparently it was because when we turn on my phone with his simcard in it my screen went dead. When I put my simcard back in my phone it was still the same. The screen worked for a while but had some thick black lines on the right side of the screen, after a while though the screen got completely dark.

The phone still works, I can make phonecalls, my alarm still goes of and people can call me. The backlight of the screen and buttons also still work. The problem seems only to be that the screen is completely black.

I have the Sony Ericsson W880i and I have tried to update my firmware using SE own updating tool. But it only sais that my firmware is up to date. I also have tried to use XS++ to install another firmware but i only get error messages. Although it is the first time I´ve used that program so I might be doing something wrong.

Does anybody know how I can fix this problem without having to bring the phone to a mobileservice company? I mean, if they can fix it one should be able to fix it oneself right?

HELP!
Back to top Go down

Black screen but phone still works? HELP!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SeeMobiles.Forumactif.Com :: Manufacturer Discussion :: SonyEricsson-
Jump to: