SeeMobiles = Mobiles phone, News, Software, Themes, Free call and Games, Free sms ...

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sony Ericsson P5 and G702 (Beibei) are cancelled, for real

Go down 
AuthorMessage
riha007

PostSubject: Sony Ericsson P5 and G702 (Beibei) are cancelled, for real   Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:53 pm

http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsso...l-news-530.php

i didn't know much aboout the G702, but the P5 i'm glad to say good residence! i might have liked it if it had a proper numeric keypad.

SE UIQ is in my opinion a failure, it failed miserably to capture the masses like Nokia S60 did, SE should just phone on their regular phone and enhance their feature in terms outstanding cameras, VGA/30fps video at least(talks are Nokia i working on HD 720P on video recording on their future handsets), also WiFi on SE would great(like the C905...not that's a step in the right direction), GPS(same as C905), VGA resolution screens or wide screen Bravia screens like the SE's in japan.

EDIT: now that i'm looking at a picture of the G702 direction pad...all i can say is LOL!!! that thing would sink faster than the titanic! lol

EDIT: i did a search and i cannot find any topic about this cancellation news, if there is one and i didn't see it, mods/admins please merge the this post in the first thread(if there is one)

thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sony Ericsson P5 and G702 (Beibei) are cancelled, for real
Page 1 of 1