SeeMobiles.Forumactif.Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SeeMobiles = Mobiles phone, News, Software, Themes, Free call and Games, Free sms ...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

W960i, destroyed screen - sms retrieval ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
riha007

W960i, destroyed screen - sms retrieval ? Empty
PostSubject: W960i, destroyed screen - sms retrieval ?   W960i, destroyed screen - sms retrieval ? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:48 pm

So today I managed to lay down on my SE W960i with it in my side pocket, fine you may say ... Having decided that it wasn't a good place I promptly removed it and checked it, finding what looks like 5 hairline cracks highlighted by the back light in the screen under the front glass.

The phone functions in so much as it switches on, off, connects to the PC, charges, lights up, even the ok touch screen ok button worked when I connected it and had the prompt for File transfer / normal mode (which I couldn't see btw).

However, after transporting the sim and removing MP3's / pictures, I find myself at a loss for additional contacts and old saved sms's (both saved locally on the phone by default from when I originally set it up - my mistake!).

Is there any way I would be able to retrieve any data stored locally on the phone - specifically new contacts not added to the sim, and sms messages ?

Obviously, if I knew the screens, I could attempt to blind fire my way through the menu, but somehow with the speed and responsiveness of the UI, I doubt it will work.
Back to top Go down

W960i, destroyed screen - sms retrieval ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SeeMobiles.Forumactif.Com :: Manufacturer Discussion :: SonyEricsson :: UIQ Smartphones-
Jump to: